Saturday 14 March 2009

Another long sewing day


I woke up this morning at 7am which meant I had only had 2 hours of sleep, it was under a lovely big fluffy blanket though :) ... it's time for Stephanie and Simon to leave, and then the boys.. and then I'm alone in a house with stairs for the first time in ages. The last time I think was when my parents went on holliday for the first time without me (because I was a teenager and didn't want to go... because I had - teenager stuff - to do... like paint my bedroom ceiling black and put little silver stars on it) I went slightly crazy those two weeks, Rich came over to see me and we heard a ghost man talking to us - so we went out - those were the days in good old Hull...
Back here in London and it is much more quiet - this house is very lovely and calming ... so that's nice, and the cats help too because they are so lovely - miaw! purrrrrrrrr!
***
I go upstairs and sit with the blind open and the sun shining on my face (which makes it difficult to see the thread - but was too nice to resist) and I sew and sew .... and then I make some labels ....

No comments: