Wednesday 4 March 2009

Back to the beginning


I found someone that I was thinking about the other day out of the blue, how strange.
***
Those emails continue - but I'm bored now.
***
I stopped to make my new shelf look pretty for a little while to write, although I should be writing some poetry for my first assignment of this semester ... but I have a bit of a block, the kind when you could stare at the screen for hours thinking that you are thinking when actually you have fallen away into a dream where thoughts don't exist and you feel all floaty, then you realise that it's 00:15 in the morning and all you have had to eat is a tin of tuna. Indeed.
***
I feel like I'm back at the beginning... when I lived in the old house with all those spiders, maybe they were keeping me company, but I was so scared of them. They would wait untill I was almost sleeping then creep out from behind the furniture and stare at me. We were close to the garden though ... maybe they were just coming in from the cold, because they don't make spider sized coats. We would play this game untill 5:00am ... Then you would come in. Then you didn't come anymore. Those were strange days. But I did this once so I'm sure I can do it again *
***
bring brrrring!

No comments: