Thursday 12 March 2009

Doube vision


I was supposed to wake up at 9:00am ... but my alarm was my worst enemy ... I nuked it sereral million times in my sleep. Because I couldn't get any last night I guess. 14:30!! oh my... I had so many things to do today! ok so I pull myself together fall out of bed and onto the bus, stumble into uni, hand in my essay and end up back home again in a blur to drink at least 4 cups of coffee before I can start my day. uff.
***
They have a gig tonight but I can't make it - I am going to cut out and start on all of the dresses, skirts, purses, corsets and frilly knickers that I'm going to sell at my stall in Covent gardens Apple Market on Wednesday ... I will get up on time for that I'm sure ... I have to be there at 8:30/9:00 ish I think, if I don't think I can do it maybe I should just stay awake ...
***
All the fabric is all over - cut so many patterns, so many dresses to make ... all I can see is lots of different patterns and colours ... I am swimming on a little sea of cotton and lace and elastic and ribbon... I will put them into little neat piles for now and then tomorrow I will sew as many of them as I can...
cotton cotton fabric fabric irn iron sew sew...
Double vision.......

No comments: