Wednesday 11 March 2009

An English scone


Yum...
Today I went to a little cafe in High Street Kensington that was so cute - Tea for Two was on the menu which made me smile. It was very small, had pretty flowers in vases and sold the best scones I've seen in the south. I went to meet Esther and her husband, they are so lovely. I'm very much looking forward to working with them ... I will be making a wardrobe of victorian pirate inspired frocks for her to wear in her new video and on the red carpet ... should be fun :) I think we will also have a blast with the photoshoot ... can't wait.
***
the train took ages to come, I had a book with me but decided to just think instead. I don't like to stand on the tube, especially in wedges - eek!
***
Home and I know I should be doing something... what was it again?? ...
... SCIENCE FICTION essay!! pants I completely forgot! ... I have to miss the gig tonight - Have to write about something that I have no idea about... quick google search... TYPE!!
***
They come back drunk... I'm tired...
...Stephanie calls * ... then ...
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep......................... I hope I don't dream of aliens.

No comments: