Thursday 5 March 2009

A reading


After a strange day of fuzziness at uni with a little extra added blankness in Science Fiction followed with a helping of upset, I went to see Stephanie.
***
We stopped off at the little shop underneath her house to buy some grub : anything with cheese ... I'm over it ;)
***
She made a candle by melting wax into a mold ... reminded me of a fairy story that I don't know the name of.
Smells like flowers.
Then she read my cards ... it was the longest one ever where I learned a lot about what has happened and what I should expect. One of the cards sounded as though it was telling me off until we read the other description of it : then I felt better. One card was my Mum and there was another that I can't work out - it could fit a couple of people, but I guess I'll find out soon. Then another told me that it will work out if I want it to... apparently not.
***
Atonement is a film that you should definitely not watch if you are feeling a little heart-achey, it makes you send unwanted text messages which make you feel empty. Unless you have a couple of Stephanie friends to make you feel better - that helps... a lot :)
***
Wine : blur......

No comments: