Friday 5 June 2009

Shhh...

On my way home I got myself a Whisper .... yum.
I changed the bunny setting - moved the cage so she has more space to jump around ... she is very happy about it and now makes a lot more jumping bunny sounds. I think I'm allergic to her though which sucks, might have to find her a new family :(
She is sleeping now ... shhhh...
I talk to Lisa for a bit and we start to get on each others nerves in a 'why did you put that there?' kind of way, which is understandable I guess. Anyway, when I move out I'm sure we will get along fine.
After waiting for the bus for what seemed like hours I finally arrived in Soho to meet Simona ... there was wine...
I got lost on my way home which was hillarious.... got off two stops too soon...
Then I ate a huge chunk of bread and fell asleep in my dress.

No comments: