Wednesday 25 November 2009

Should wake up earlier


... But it is too difficult when I open my eys all wrapped up in my feathery duvet, it's yum and I think some mornings that I should marry it. But I wont; churches frown upon that kind of thing. So now it's 3:50 am or so I can get round to coming to talk to you about my lovely day ... I have been mostly sewing and have finished a pretty Flutterbydaisy dress for Miss Allison Harvard - I'm excited to see what she thinks about it, I shall send it tomorrow morning (if I indeed manage to wake up in the morning: I have set an early alarm, which I will try not to ignore! I far to busy now to ignore it because of all those lazy November blues days....) I'm very much looking forward to seeing the photos Allison is going to send me of her in her new frock. Maybe this will all coincide will the launch of my new and improved website (same address) that I hope to launch on or before the 21st December. But in order to do this I have set myself a jam packed everyday untill then... which means after, when it is all done, I may sleep all the way through Xmas in Hull. Last night before I went to sleep at some god awful hour in the morning I managed to scrawl down a Flutterbydaisy biography in the form of a short fairy tale, it's called 'Once Upon A Forest Floor' and I will be making dresses for it over the next few days (and weeks) and have planned a shoot for the images to go along with the fairy tale on the 17th December. I have also found some vintage keys that I will make into bookmarks for the first few... did I already tell you half of this yesterday?? maybe I did, but I'm excited about it (and it is also now 4am and my mind is falling asleep without me) So today was mainly a Flutterbydaisy day ... that's why so much shop talk, but enough with all that - let's go to bed and dream about frogs or something....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dress is breathtakingly beautiful! The buyer is a very lucky faerie to wear such a work of art. Excuse me while I seethe with envy...
Thankfully I've saved some money in the kitty for the new additions to your site. :)
Looking forward to seeing the new site, I'm sure it'll be delicious. <3 xxx