Tuesday 23 February 2010

Bring on the fairy dolls and figure skating...


Was browsing through ebay when I should have been sewing and came across a far too pretty fairy ballerina doll, so pretty I kind of wanted to marry her. I wish I could afford one, but apparently not :'(
(cdlitestudio.com) I was looking for dolls because I'm trying to collect weird things to put in my future living/sewing room... It should have old red lamps, green velvet curtains, (more) old bashed up chairs, cracked dolls and paintings of folk with that look on their face. Creepville room of Yum and lush. I came by another listing that said something like 'used doll with nice hands' which I thought was a bit odd, well more than odd really; it creeped me out more than the imaginary room of my future. In other news my TV is all working again... I'm over the TV-non-watching and I'm back on the flicker box band wagon, maily because I really want to watch the figure skating, but when ever I've put it on upto now it's been somekind of 'pushing thing across ice game' that I am not very fond of at all. I'm off to read the new Lula magazine now and then be a good girly and make a dress. If anyone finds and creepy bits and bobs auction anywhere send me the link :)

2 comments:

Carousel Dreams said...

This fairy doll is indeed beautiful, and I love the sound of your future living/sewing room...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! Yesterday was my baby sister's birthday as well.

The sport you speak of is called curling and I agree with you. I don't care for it at all. In high school they forced it upon us. It is supposedly popular here in Canada...The figure skating is dreamy, though.

I love your blog, and moreso your dresses.

Looking forward to seeing more.

XX