Friday 12 February 2010

Here I am again...


... at 5:00 in the morning, or whatever time it is now. I thought for a minute a few hours ago that my computer and technology in general was going to give me a break - I had finished making my new website in my computer and I wanted to publish it... aparently my computer didn't really like that idea, so I have been bribing her with zeros ever since and she published the new website for me - but missed out the background in the archive!! - I have spent at least 2 hours trying to fix it, but nothing. She has gone to sleep by the way during all of this and has just left me to it. The relationship beween me and my old little laptop is getting stranger by the minute. Please tell me it looks ok? I will give you berries. If not however I will be forced to spend eternity trying to figure it out - I just want to put flowers in it... and they are there in my computer, but not online. Ouch, my head hurts and I'm ranting to you .... ok other news ... Me and Luna did another rushed photoshoot on the table in my kitchen: A sneak preview for two of the smaller dresses that will be walked at my show, and later sold to someone lovely who will take care of them and feed them biscuits. I keep seeing things moving out of the corner of my eye: it's either animals, or I'm finally insane... I think I hope it's the latter (?) anyway ... I'm going to go to bed, I'm unbelievably tired and have to sew a thousand dresses tomorrow. Let me know what you think of the site, but take into account all of the above and don't be too honest, I need white lies and hugs right now ;) oooo - and there will be more things in my shop and some things in the 'Flutterbydaisy Fairytale Finds' section in two weeks or so ... all my finds are building up in the corner like a pretty pirate cave, I just need to take some pretty pics etc...
Love and bunnies... xx

1 comment:

Coral said...

It looks nice. :)
And now for the berries...? Hehe.
<3
xxx