Thursday 4 March 2010

Finished ... and breathe...


Sooooo.... I have finished all the sewing for the show tomorrow - or later on, as again I find myself up and awake at 4:00am. I really looking forward to the show and hope to see you all there! I'm going to be in the corner with a large glass of wine ... maybe in an easy chair, I wish - I will probably actually be running around trying to fix something that may or may not go wrong, but whatever happens I'll be dancing at some point ... and drinking, and eating the cheese sandwiches that Maria has just made for the Flutterbydaisy staff lol :)
So when I checked my email to see how many tickes have been sold I had been sent this illustration and I
adore it :) it's by Clare Heart...
Now, I have to sleep as I have to wake up in a couple of hours to go buy lots of black fabric to make a curtain at the venue, then I have a man with a catwalk waiting for me at the Dome ... then we have to make everything pretty. Ok, so I'm going to be the one at the back in the corner having a little nap.... *goodnight*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So exciting. I wouldn't be able to sleep either!