Thursday 24 November 2011

Jack and Jill... fell down a hill...

Jack and Jill dresses now in my etsy shop with matching Knits
* Location Photos by Twitch Photos *




Tales from the Treehouse...

There was a fire outside the house of boats, bands music and a film all going at what seemed to be once, said the bottle of cocktail. Couldn't move away far enough, my face : melting chairs... then it was the next day and we missed it because we changed the speed of time. It was light for only 5 minutes and we could see each other the whole time. Another night, next night, slowly, there was a man made from pure sinew and banjo juice... my brain was lost but I was there, I know that because my hangover ate a whole pizza. Today a day of knitting and photos with room for Frozen Planet where penguins speed up time too - we must be penguins. Adventure time tomorrow/today/later...
*

5 comments:

Natalee May said...

You are ever so enchanting miss Natanya. I look forward to seeing your creations.
Kisses and wishes xox

Anonymous said...

This look is SOOooo pretty! Could you please temm me what brand and colour of lipstick you are wearing?
ThankYou x x

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

Hey Petal, it's Kate Moss for Rimmel a mixture of shades 12 & 01 <3

Natalee : here are some wishes for you too sweet pea : * x * x * x

bravegrrl said...

i loveeeeee your blog and your creations... found you while lurking etsy... i'm hooked

maybe a pair of custom legwarmers await in the future...

xo

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

:) xxx