Wednesday 7 December 2011

Playing with Cameras in The Garden...

Some photos printed from a shoot a couple of months ago when it was still warm enough to dance around the garden in a summer dress, just. We took our old and new cameras to play...

* Film prints by Mike Blowman *

***
Tales from The Treehouse

I'm trying to be healthy and I think I'm allergic to it ... my body is unsure what to do with all this fruit and soup inside and keeps asking me where all the caffeine is at. Berries in my washing and not even a bubble in my bath. My bed is a nicer place to be now though... also because sometimes, like in a minute you rock up at my door, I like that. That other place seems so far away right now, and more, and I don't much mind it seems - I guess here is growing on me again; moss not mould... but not for long because the middle of nowhere calls, like now, but in reality and with more fields...

No comments: