Monday 12 November 2012

To The Coastline on the Backs of Owls...



... Jazzmin came over to dance in the cold...
Clothing, Accessories and Photography : Flutterbydaisy
Model and MUA : Jazzmin Lowson
Sea Jewellery : The Lysine Contingency







Find my Flower Girl and Woodland accessories in my : Etsy Shop

... look at the other delightful jewels The Lysine Contingency has inside its shop too ...

'All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream'
- Mr Poe

 

... and one for me to keep all the way from over there to over here - thank you for my pretty necklace the owl is sitting in her tree and can leave to fly any time she pleases... if she is feeling happy, if her wings aren't too heavy today, then she will go, 'till then there's nothing to do but stay...



... I went to see the sea and over there I found me... 
... dresses from the deep looking for wardrobes to be hung up in and places to dance ... 


Etsy went to the sea too and found treasure
... of owls and boats:


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.



Tales From The Treehouse

It's hard and the bird she said this falling from so far up would hurt most, like when those little ones are learning to fly, which is strange because that's how you explained all this to me; teaching me to fly... so why can't I do it? why do I feel as though my wings were clipped like the crows at The Tower of London? or were you wrong and are you really teaching me how to fall? I guess that would be nice too because if I learn how to do it properly it will hurt less the next time.  Maybe the next time wont come.  I don't want to go, but I can't stay.
I love, my love, for you, for always...

'Wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart
When you go, what you leave is a work of art
On my chest, on my heart
And my love is yours but your love's not mine
So I'll go but we know I'll see you down the line
And we'll hate what we've lost but we'll love what we find
And I'm feeling fine, we've made it to the coastline'


- The Paper Kites, Featherstone.

***

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Lauren Noelle Rice said...

these photos are amazing. your dresses are like something dreams are made out of.. x

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

<3 xx

JakuubP said...

love this pics

Bhakti Omwoods said...

Ah such beautiful dresses. I wish you posted new posts every day, I could just look at these dresses forever.

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

so sweet, thank you :) ... I'm in sewing land at the moment but when I return there will be new posts a plenty <3 xx